• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Have you actually looked Into the difference between it and the bigger other ones? I think those differences is what will bring is some success it will never be as big as the big ones but does show promise.
I’m dumping thousands into crypto right now

Our new Sec of the Treasury, Janet Yellen was very vocal in the past few days about crypto. Whereas crypto investors have heard very little from politicians in recent years regarding opposition to or endorsement of crypto, she has made her stance known and it has taken it's toll. She avers that Bitcoin in particular is used to finance terrorism and other illicit activities. Within hours, BTC dropped by the thousands.
It only stands to reason, that if a Democrat cannot control something, they will make a move to erase it. Despite this I am still very invested in crypto, as I still see a robust long game. But right now, investing in it is not for the faint of heart.
As for Doge, I won't buy it for the same reason I don't buy penny stocks. It's betting on the horse that has almost no odds, in hopes of a miracle win. That kind of dream only happens in the movies.

I think it looks promising. Most of the other cryptos are trending up along with Bitcoin anyways. I follow several others and they all seem to react to how Bitcoin reacts.

If you want to play it a bit safer, GBTC is an ETF that tracks bitcoin pricing. It peaked around $48 when bitcoin broke $40k. It's around $32 right now and has held around that level this week. GBTC is regulated and can be traded with any broker.

When the $1400 free money checks start going out, I suspect that Bitcoin will spike back up to $40k, possibly even higher as new inexperienced traders dream of getting rich (only to be dashed by big, experienced money now that institutions are pumping crypto). Anyhow, I'm buying GBTC in small batches for now. Also accumulating gold and silver proxies on dips (GLD, GDX, NEM, SLV, SIL). Anyone thinking they're going to get rich off crypto now that institutional money is flowing in, not impossible, but GLWS.

I have a lot of doge. Bought about a year ago. All then news and publicity it has been getting seems to be more positive than negative. That was the opposite about a year ago when I bought. Not sure what has happened with it and why that changed but hope it stays that way.

Back
Top Bottom