• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

I am not sure you understand it completely. Actually I know you don't understand it.

Bitcoin has become an investment and not a currency.

The money in your bank account is capped? It's backed by what? They can make more of it anytime... it's junk.
I don’t think you should be giving advice if you think the meme crypto that has unlimited supply is a good investment... I’ve personally 4X’d the money I put into crypto and understand it well - and how about you?

I don’t think you should be giving advice if you think the meme crypto that has unlimited supply is a good investment... I’ve personally 4X’d the money I put into crypto and understand it well - and how about you?

Lol only 4x....... I bought into dpge when it was fractions of a penny I have made over 15k in the past month alone on doge. That was on a $578 dollar investment. And you really don't understand it at all. If your main hold up is it "is end less" and you don't understand why that is a good thing in this crypto you don't need to be giving advice.

When you come at me with a more informed argument I will have valid discussion with you. Doge has its ups and downs but so does everyother crypto.

Lol only 4x....... I bought into dpge when it was fractions of a penny I have made over 15k in the past month alone on doge. That was on a $578 dollar investment. And you really don't understand it at all. If your main hold up is it "is end less" and you don't understand why that is a good thing in this crypto you don't need to be giving advice.

When you come at me with a more informed argument I will have valid discussion with you. Doge has its ups and downs but so does everyother crypto.
Giving advice when all you were willing to risk was the price of a Glock is telling my friend.. I hope it goes 100x, good luck.

Which platform "wallet" is best?

Realtor Realtor is the only person to ask he has made nearly 4x his money in crypto unheard-of.....

It depends on if you want to beable to spend in that currency that you buy or just use it as an investment?

Coin wallet or binace is good robin hood is simple and easy to use.

Realtor Realtor is the only person to ask he has made nearly 4x his money in crypto unheard-of.....

It depends on if you want to beable to spend in that currency that you buy or just use it as an investment?

Coin wallet or binace is good robin hood is simple and easy to use.

Stay away from Robinhood. You don't own coins with them, only stocks in coins. They also locked down people from trading and selling when the Gamestock event was taking place.

Haven't been able to use Binance because of their approval system taking forever, but I've been very happy with Bittrex. (NOTE: Incoming self promotion) Here is my Bittrex referral link if you want to sign up there, https://bittrex.com/Account/Register?referralCode=KUP-BA4-J0X

Back
Top Bottom