• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Doge is worthless imo, it doesn’t have a limited supply, they can make more of it at anytime... junk!

I am not sure you understand it completely. Actually I know you don't understand it.

Bitcoin has become an investment and not a currency.

The money in your bank account is capped? It's backed by what? They can make more of it anytime... it's junk.

I am not sure you understand it completely. Actually I know you don't understand it.

Bitcoin has become an investment and not a currency.

The money in your bank account is capped? It's backed by what? They can make more of it anytime... it's junk.
I think bitcoin is on the verge of being widely excepted as currency with musk buying in an excepting payment with it.

I think bitcoin is on the verge of being widely excepted as currency with musk buying in an excepting payment with it.

The population isn't using it as a currency. It is being bought up as an investment. Currency needs to be spent. Bitcoin is still number 1 for online gambling and that helps it.

The population isn't using it as a currency. It is being bought up as an investment. Currency needs to be spent. Bitcoin is still number 1 for online gambling and that helps it.
I agree completely but it is becoming excepted as payment. It will get excepted more as online payment in the future. US dollars are pretty much digital currency at this point. How often do you use cash to buy things?

Crypto sounds interesting but it’s also very confusing as an investment. There are hundreds of different ones to select from. What are each used for? It’s almost like each city is printing its own currency and most other cities won’t accept it. BTC on the other hand seems volatile.

Then you have so many sites that people use to trade crypto and you hear things like it’s not really safe unless you store it in a digital wallet, whatever that is.

Crypto sounds interesting but it’s also very confusing as an investment. There are hundreds of different ones to select from. What are each used for? It’s almost like each city is printing its own currency and most other cities won’t accept it. BTC on the other hand seems volatile.

Then you have so many sites that people use to trade crypto and you hear things like it’s not really safe unless you store it in a digital wallet, whatever that is.
I’m just learning this stuff myself. From what I’ve researched so far I like ether because of its connection to ethereum block chain. I have thrown a little at dogecoin also. I’m not going to get into Bitcoin right now. If Elon musk dumps his share it will crash. Those that bought Bitcoin below $20,000 are sitting pretty now

Back
Top Bottom