• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does my butt look fat in these pants or something?

i've had the same problem with a local sale of a 686+. Everyone says it's a fair price ($700) but no one has the cash. You're in the ballpark. Don't go for the low bid unless you're desperate.

I think I have my LCP package priced pretty fairly, but I've received literally 1 trade offer. Things are just super slow right now. Hasn't been this bad since Christmas. Christmas is like the damn Great Depression around here.

images.t_nation.com_forum_images_e_a_ea1a2_speedo4.jpg

I want the 44 but I don't have a HK and I'm not putting $900 into said 44 right now.

I'm sure that's a fair price, but my other RH does good also, so.....

So something that I've never experienced using the trader happened this last few weeks. I haven't even seen a single trade offer on the last three things that I've posted .... I'm used to getting a half dozen crazy trade offers of things like joh boats or generators or something at very least but not even a single PM response to the last three guns I've listed. This has NEVER happened before.

What's going on here? Are the rest of you experiencing something similar or does my butt just look big in these pants?

When they kick off half the members, things tend to slow down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom