• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does my butt look fat in these pants or something?

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
So something that I've never experienced using the trader happened this last few weeks. I haven't even seen a single trade offer on the last three things that I've posted .... I'm used to getting a half dozen crazy trade offers of things like joh boats or generators or something at very least but not even a single PM response to the last three guns I've listed. This has NEVER happened before.

What's going on here? Are the rest of you experiencing something similar or does my butt just look big in these pants?

Yes, your butt looks fat.

Regarding your listings: the Alaskan and Backpacker are great pieces. i think the problem is the high prices (not saying they are not worth it) and the narrow choice of possible trades you are interested in. Folks just don't want to part with that much cash right now and evidently don't have the trades you are looking for. Maybe broaden the trades and possibly add trades/barter for silver or gold.

Just some suggestions.

Last edited:
So something that I've never experienced using the trader happened this last few weeks. I haven't even seen a single trade offer on the last three things that I've posted .... I'm used to getting a half dozen crazy trade offers of things like joh boats or generators or something at very least but not even a single PM response to the last three guns I've listed. This has NEVER happened before.

What's going on here? Are the rest of you experiencing something similar or does my butt just look big in these pants?

Pix??

Back
Top Bottom