• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does my butt look fat in these pants or something?

So something that I've never experienced using the trader happened this last few weeks. I haven't even seen a single trade offer on the last three things that I've posted .... I'm used to getting a half dozen crazy trade offers of things like joh boats or generators or something at very least but not even a single PM response to the last three guns I've listed. This has NEVER happened before.

What's going on here? Are the rest of you experiencing something similar or does my butt just look big in these pants?
At least that's better than a Nintendo with Mario games lol

I'm gonna say your feedback also limits who will trade with you. I drove to Alpharetta last week to do a deal with another member but wouldn't drive more than 10 minutes from the house for someone with three negatives.

In the last month I have had more people flake on me than in the last 3 years.

Had several pmed I'll take its. Never responded after.

Last edited:
In the last month I have had more people flake on me than in the last 3 years.

Had several pmed I'll take its. Never responded after.

I've been experiencing a serious slow down as well. Or, like is mentioned above, a BUNCH of flakes.

Had a few offers for a trade where the listed value of theirs was below mine and when I mentioned that I was interested but wouldn't do a straight trade, they ghost. Even had one offer that I agreed to, the individual went back and forth wanting to add ammo or change this or that even though I agreed to the initial offer. We finally come to an agreement and he flakes. I guess his wife said he couldn't trade. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom