• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody actually like anything around here?

rs_600x600-140922141757-600.3boobs.cm.92214.jpg

**** the government, **** football, **** electric cars, **** liberals, **** reddit. Is there anything you people like anymore besides guns and bitching?
As a resident liberal I can only believe you are now expecting your world to go to hell. I haven't ever researched anyone here before but your screen name perplexed me as someone who I didn't like. As a never Trumper and a Liberal I would expect that your future outlook was bleak. God is Great and God Bless Donald Trump. And by the way God Bless America.

**** the government, **** football, **** electric cars, **** liberals, **** reddit. Is there anything you people like anymore besides guns and bitching?

I like liberals complaining about conservatives complaining. That's always a fuzzy.

Not complaining as much as noticing the general bent is just kinda negative to most things lately. Y’all are missing some cool **** like football and the future of cars. Everybody talking about the world going to hell and the end of civilization and the future of America is screwed but things are, have been, and will continue to be generally good here.

Back
Top Bottom