• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doctor suggestions for not being able to sleep

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Really need some help here if you're able to point me in their direction. I've tried it all going the melatonin route and then the general practitioner route with a couple prescriptions, but need more help than a gp can provide. Thanks.

Really need some help here if you're able to point me in their direction. I've tried it all going the melatonin route and then the general practitioner route with a couple prescriptions, but need more help than a gp can provide. Thanks.
Smoke a fatty 2 hours before bed, you’ll be out for at least 6 hours

Have you tried an antihistamine based on diphenhydramine (benadryl). A dose of 100 mg is usually enough. But follow label instructions, not my post here. And relax, let others worry and maybe they will have answers to the demosmileys win. If not we all worry & work on it.

I wish. I've been plagued by insomnia for as long as I can remember. The only thing that I've found is some serious sedatives and that's not really a good option.
I have a cpap and it does help some but that deep restful sleep is still elusive.
" The thing about insomnia is that you're never really asleep but you're never really awake either".

Get a script for Trazodone HCL 100MG and Temazepam 30MG the combo will put you to sleep pretty quick and the other will keep you asleep..It's not heavy stuff but does the job..Also over the counter another that helps is Dephenhydramine HCI 25MG. You can purchase the generic to Benadryl in Tablet form...

Have you tried an antihistamine based on diphenhydramine (benadryl). A dose of 100 mg is usually enough. But follow label instructions, not my post here. And relax, let others worry and maybe they will have answers to the demosmileys win. If not we all worry & work on it.

Yes! I have tried Benadryl, and I'm sure at that dose it would knock me out. But I get some of the side effects with it for some reason including jacked up heart rate and blood pressure.

Back
Top Bottom