• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doctor suggestions for not being able to sleep

Before you go all Rx, consider sleep hygiene. Don't have screens in the bedroom. Don't keep your phone near the bed. Other than ... uhhh "you know", don't do other activities in bed like computer work etc. Don't have caffeine in the afternoon.

Really need some help here if you're able to point me in their direction. I've tried it all going the melatonin route and then the general practitioner route with a couple prescriptions, but need more help than a gp can provide. Thanks.
Turn the lights down in your home a few hours before bedtime.
Do not consume any caffeine within nine hours of bedtime.

I read on the internet that not gouging people for ammo helps some sleep well at night.
That reminds me, I should post up some ammo at market price.

Gouging is as real as hate crimes, police targeting unarmed populations, climate change, the opioid epidemic, and the super deadly covid pandemic

Look up Dr. Mercola Magnesium L-Threonate 90 capsules.
I take these, as I also have sleep apnea and use a CPAP but it does not aid in sleeping just lapses in breathing.
This relaxes me enough that I fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer than before.
Not perfect but definitely worth a shot as it isn't a script nor illegal.

If napping in the day try to avoid it. What ever you can do to be active physically so you are physically tired at bedtime also. There have been some other good ideas already

Pretty much all Rx will have some side effects.

Exercise will really help you sleep. And provide many other benefits. Reduced anxiety, health, libido, etc. Been exercising to keep myself together and sleeping for 30 years now.

Depending where you are at currently, you may just start with a nice long comfortable walk. You will grow to love it over a time.

Back
Top Bottom