Do you tell police you have a gun in the car?

That is actually a good question. Did he have reason to believe they were stolen? Crap. This could F us all because, in an open carry situation, a cop could say, "Hey, lemme check the numbers on that gun." Not a good scenario.

For me it's don't ask don't tell

Every single time a cop has asked if I had a gun or weapon in the vehicle I. Answer honestly. And every single time they about cream their panties calling in the serial number to see if it's stolen

And a few minutes later they hand It back and say in the Eeyore voice from Winnie the pooh "here ya go, it's not stolen "

They sound so disappointed

For me it's don't ask don't tell

Every single time a cop has asked if I had a gun or weapon in the vehicle I. Answer honestly. And every single time they about cream their panties calling in the serial number to see if it's stolen

And a few minutes later they hand It back and say in the Eeyore voice from Winnie the pooh "here ya go, it's not stolen "

They sound so disappointed
How many times has this happened to you? What PD is doing this? On WHAT GROUNDS are they running your numbers? This has never happened to me, ever. Has this ever happened to anyone else? :confused:

The wonderful city of Snellville loves to set up "vehicle safety check points" the window tint on my front windows is 32%, my rears, 5%. Even though this is legal it still upsets the Leo's. The first time I was stopped about 4 months ago it was 2am. I offered my GWCL officer waved me through no issues. Second time however..... I have a holster on my center console that holds my p238. It's visible from all front windows. I crested the hill on 78 and there the check point was. I got out my info, had the window down when I pulled up, and the young kid, my age mid 20's didn't even let me get one word out before he was shouting let me see your hands, he has a gun. His supervisor ran over gun drawn, saw my hands in the wheel and the gun IN THE HOlSTER, and waved me to the secondary. I was asked where I was going, how many weapons did I have in the vehicle. I was asked to step out, my 1911 removed from my side. They ran my info and then the young guy opened my passenger door. I lost it. I said I do not consent to a search you have no right to be in my vehicle. He said I can do what I want it's my word against yours. His sup came back and asked if I had given permission for my vehicle to be searched. I said hell no. I was just driving home and pulled up on your check point. At this time they both noticed the dash camera as I mentioned to them it was still running. That young officer got his ass reamed by his sup. they apologized to me and let me go on my way. I have been through that check point 3 more times, every time that young kid stops me, and gives me ****.

The wonderful city of Snellville loves to set up "vehicle safety check points" the window tint on my front windows is 32%, my rears, 5%. Even though this is legal it still upsets the Leo's. The first time I was stopped about 4 months ago it was 2am. I offered my GWCL officer waved me through no issues. Second time however..... I have a holster on my center console that holds my p238. It's visible from all front windows. I crested the hill on 78 and there the check point was. I got out my info, had the window down when I pulled up, and the young kid, my age mid 20's didn't even let me get one word out before he was shouting let me see your hands, he has a gun. His supervisor ran over gun drawn, saw my hands in the wheel and the gun IN THE HOlSTER, and waved me to the secondary. I was asked where I was going, how many weapons did I have in the vehicle. I was asked to step out, my 1911 removed from my side. They ran my info and then the young guy opened my passenger door. I lost it. I said I do not consent to a search you have no right to be in my vehicle. He said I can do what I want it's my word against yours. His sup came back and asked if I had given permission for my vehicle to be searched. I said hell no. I was just driving home and pulled up on your check point. At this time they both noticed the dash camera as I mentioned to them it was still running. That young officer got his ass reamed by his sup. they apologized to me and let me go on my way. I have been through that check point 3 more times, every time that young kid stops me, and gives me ****.

Please post the video. I would LOVE to see it.

Back
Top Bottom