• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you let other people rub your butt?

Wife was at a local grocery store the other day and was looking at four, 20-pound packages of uncut rib-eye. Danged if wasn't priced about a 10th of what it normally costs per pound. She and a guy looked at each other, shrugged and each put one in their carts. The guy asks my wife why she wasn't going to have them cut it for her. She looks at him like he's crazy and asks him why he would risk having it cut, weighed and re-priced.

The whole time she was at the register, she was looking over her shoulder. She ran the cart to the car and scooted. My question to her was, "Why didn't you get two?"

Wife was at a local grocery store the other day and was looking at four, 20-pound packages of uncut rib-eye. Danged if wasn't priced about a 10th of what it normally costs per pound. She and a guy looked at each other, shrugged and each put one in their carts. The guy asks my wife why she wasn't going to have them cut it for her. She looks at him like he's crazy and asks him why he would risk having it cut, weighed and re-priced.

The whole time she was at the register, she was looking over her shoulder. She ran the cart to the car and scooted. My question to her was, "Why didn't you get two?"

I looked at a rib roast two days ago at the commissary. 50 bucks for 5 pounds. I was buying the same thing 2 years ago for 30.

Back
Top Bottom