• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you know & follow rule #1 of a gunfight?

I count rule 1 of a gunfight as not get shot if at all possible.

Move first, then worry about your draw or other attack depending on situation

Amen bro, shoot and move. You stay in one spot you're done!

I like the words of General Patton who said "it's not honorable to die for one's country, it's more honorable to make the other poor dumb ba$tard die for his". :)

everyone knows that you should always have a gun. the rule i live by is:......better living thru SUPERIOR FIRE POWER. dont just have a gun. HAVE A BIG GUN!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone knows that you should always have a gun. the rule i live by is:......better living thru SUPERIOR FIRE POWER. dont just have a gun. HAVE A BIG GUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with the mindset.... unfortunately most civvies (and many of the retired Military personnel I've encountered) either don't carry at all or at most carry a .380 or .38.

Both are better than a sharp stick but not exactly what you'd call "A BIG GUN".

The size of a gun doesn't scare the bad guys, the impact of accurate shots do. Carry a gun you can bet your life on. Carry a gun you can depend on functioning every time and one that you can consistently put rounds center mass. One or two hits from a .380 is a lot more effective than seven misses from a .45. The point of self defense is to stop the threat, not to blow a hole through their soul.

Back
Top Bottom