• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you know & follow rule #1 of a gunfight?

1. Have a gun.
2. Use your gun, even if you think it's too early. If you're dead, it's too late!
3. Win at all costs. Cheat if necessary. There will be no line judges or referees calling fouls. There is no such thing as "below the belt" in a fight for your life!
4. There's always another threat, be prepared for it!
5. No caliber is too big or too small. No dead man said "I'm glad he only shot me with a .25!". However, you'll be glad they missed you with the .40! .22lr impacts > .45 misses!!!

Well stated.

I always always always have a gun on my person. I don't get tickets so I don't go to court. I let my wife go in at the post office. the only time I don't have a pistol on my hip it's at my ankles because I'm taking a ****. Or under my pillow because I'm asleep

My wife has been in the hospital and the hospital is in a less than stellar area. Yesterday while walking back to my truck in the wee hours of the morning. I was really second guessing if not carrying as per hospital policy was a good idea.
I try to obey the law and respect the policies of business owners but at what point does common sense and self preservation trump the rules?

My wife has been in the hospital and the hospital is in a less than stellar area. Yesterday while walking back to my truck in the wee hours of the morning. I was really second guessing if not carrying as per hospital policy was a good idea.
I try to obey the law and respect the policies of business owners but at what point does common sense and self preservation trump the rules?
What they don't know can't hurt you. I know they say they don't want people in places that are crowded potentially hitting the wrong target but hey, when it comes to me or mine being shot or killed or knifed then I'm sorry if you catch a straggler. 99.9% of the time you wouldn't have to worry about background targets. If I happened to catch a straggler my self from another person defending their life and I didn't die then it honestly wouldn't bother me. Yea it may piss me off for a second but I'll get over it and if they hadn't shot then they may have been killed and being a person that gets non fatally hit as a consequence is less of a price than they may have had to pay. With that said, I look at no gun signs as a sign of them being anti 2nd amendment. I look at them as either not gonna receive my business or I'll just carry anyways and not flash it around. Example: I like mellow mushrooms pizza, but they have the little gun slash pic on the door. I just go on in and let my shirt hang over my xds. Why would I let a bunch of hippy anti-gun nuts keep me from eating good pizza and not being able to shoot back if someone decided they wanted to rob a gun free place?

Back
Top Bottom