• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disrespect at Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery

If shes sorry enough to exercise her freedom of speech in that way in that place, then I'll be sorry enough to exercise my stinger splash on her face if I see her in public.

She had the right to do what she did and the lack of maturity to do it.

As far as traditions go, every branch has them, some people take them more seriously than others. Not every person that joins does so out of patriotism, there are many that do it for three hots and a cot or for the college money. That's ok too. They still took time from their lives to serve and for that I thank them.

Looking at it objectively, I'm proud that she lives in a country that no matter what the faults, she still has the freedom to do such an act with no penalty of law. On the other hand, I am chagrined that she doesn't show the slightest bit of respect for the people that treat Arlington and the Tomb with respect and dignity.

YMMV.

Yes she has "freedom of speech" but she was also on a company trip. If I act in a manner that is not consistent with the values of the company I work for I can expect to be let go. Especially while on/at a company function. I hope she gets fired.

Arlington,The Viet Nam Wall,if I have to tell you you're to ****in stupid to understand.Those people paid a price the protected will never know.

I asked my twelve year old son what he thought of it. He said it was "stupid and mean", she was "messing around with big respect stuff" and that's "like peeing on someone's grave".

Back
Top Bottom