• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disrespect at Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery

I guess one never knows until that moment. I get choked up at ball games when our National Anthem is played. While serving on the honor guard I continually had to to hold back emotion as taps was played when laying a fallen to rest... And knowing my temper I pray I never have someone push that button by insulting the integrity of those who paid so high a price.

I guess one never knows until that moment. I get choked up at ball games when our National Anthem is played. While serving on the honor guard I continually had to to hold back emotion as taps was played when laying a fallen to rest... And knowing my temper I pray I never have someone push that button by insulting the integrity of those who paid so high a price.

Just punch a ***** in the teeth, its all good; no one will fault you for that

So I guess the soldier buried there would say that they fought for freedom ... the kind of freedom that allows someone to do exactly what she's done.

I also am not quite sure exactly why we have these silly traditions and superstitions that are so revered. I was an enlisted man and I still think the tomb of the unknown soldier and the mythology and tradition surrounding it is stupid.

I think that people take all of it way too seriously.

Last edited:
So I guess the soldier buried there would say that they fought for freedom ... the kind of freedom that allows someone to do exactly what she's done.

I also am not quite sure exactly why we have these silly traditions and superstitions that are so revered. I was an enlisted man and I still think the tomb of the unknown soldier and the mythology and tradition surrounding it is stupid.

And you have that right. I love that the Constitution protects many number of things, including disrespect and ignorance.

As an American, my freedom of speech allows me to tell this woman how disrespectful and inconsiderate she is and that what she did was appauling and can not be undone. You reap what you sow.

Back
Top Bottom