• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disrespect at Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery

Her dumb @$$ fault for doing something so rude and distasteful and then Putting in on gaybook. She should get everything she deserves......

Kinda torn on this one.

I get a lump in my throat every time I walk through Arlington, I know several who are buried there and it is hollowed ground. But I also know that everyone who rest there died to preserve the freedom to be so thoroughly insensitive as this woman was.

She has the right to free speech, but if almost 30,000 people say she should be fired for what she said and her employer agrees, to ****ing bad for her. This is not the government taking action against her. It is the results of the disgust of her fellow citizens. Actions have consequences.

She has the right to free speech, but if almost 30,000 people say she should be fired for what she said and her employer agrees, to ****ing bad for her. This is not the government taking action against her. It is the results of the disgust of her fellow citizens. Actions have consequences.

Bingo Bango, The Constitution allows for free speech and expression. So a mass of Americans using there voice in opposition to her actions is appropriate. I tell my children that in life there are consequences to decisions.

If her company chooses to fire or retain her is their choice.

how can she say its freedom of speech those men and women gave there lives for that freedom and is spitting on them. Its sad that our ancestors built this great nation and now its going to hell in a hand basket. What disrespect its really sad and hard to fathon. Wow

Back
Top Bottom