• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did i pay to much?

H Hippie512

If you want good advice on Ak's it may be better to start a new thread and post clearer closer pictures of the receiver. Try and get the pictures clear enough so we can see and read the markings. There are alot of guys on here that really know their AK's and can give you good advice before you spend any more money. You will have to weed through the comments too as you have already seen you will get a lot of jokes and wise cracks mixed in with good suggestions. Good luck to you.

Also don't worry too much about the Colt. Seems like you overpaid, but we have all bought things for way too much and sold things for way too little, anyone buying cars, guns, real estate, ammo and stocks have alll done the same.

H Hippie512

If you want good advice on Ak's it may be better to start a new thread and post clearer closer pictures of the receiver. Try and get the pictures clear enough so we can see and read the markings. There are alot of guys on here that really know their AK's and can give you good advice before you spend any more money. You will have to weed through the comments too as you have already seen you will get a lot of jokes and wise cracks mixed in with good suggestions. Good luck to you.

Also don't worry too much about the Colt. Seems like you overpaid, but we have all bought things for way too much and sold things for way too little, anyone buying cars, guns, real estate, ammo and stocks have alll done the same.

Much appreciation mate. I just wanted to maybe show the last pic to end this thread ig. Nevertheless much appreciation.

Attachments

• 17B60239-0BE2-4D2A-AB28-C18FC79AC535.png
    17B60239-0BE2-4D2A-AB28-C18FC79AC535.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 23
I don't need any additional pictures... The second one is a bulged trunion yugo and the better of the two you posted pictures of
I don't need any additional pictures... The second one is a bulged trunion yugo and the better of the two you posted pictures of
Your such a great help Thank you

Back
Top Bottom