• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did i pay to much?

Your good no disrespect, im from Texas thats why i mentioned it. I just legitimately wanted to know the price but its probably like a 2011/13. Anyways, the guy offers me rn to trade my colt for this ak. I want to do it lowkey but its that i love the 1911 more then probably any gun, rifle, etc out there. What do you gentlemen think?
WBP pistol. Private arsenal in Poland. Uses FB Radom CHF CL barrels. $1000 to $1100 gun with that WBP gas tube.

Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047
Hey my man please be online, is this another **** pole?
That’s a Yugoslavian underfolder, with what appears to be some sweet battlefield furniture. They are usually good AKs. Every time you want one look them over really good. Make sure the sights/gas tube are lined up perfectly with the receiver. Inspect the rivets, some will be rounded, some flattened, but they should all be uniform, not half squished to one side and there should be no air gaps underneath them. Not sure what Yugos are worth now, but I’ve had an under folder years ago and it was super smooth.

That’s a Yugoslavian underfolder, with what appears to be some sweet battlefield furniture. They are usually good AKs. Every time you want one look them over really good. Make sure the sights/gas tube are lined up perfectly with the receiver. Inspect the rivets, some will be rounded, some flattened, but they should all be uniform, not half squished to one side and there should be no air gaps underneath them. Not sure what Yugos are worth now, but I’ve had an under folder years ago and it was super smooth.
Lol whats Yugo furniture?

Lol whats Yugo furniture?
Yugo is the country of origin. Furniture is an all encompassing term referring to stocks, grips, and hand guards. A lot of these imported guns were military surplus and were issued to soldiers, some of whom carved trench art into the wood. It’s just neat. Makes it worth more to some folks. Makes it worth less to other who want a pristine sample.

Back
Top Bottom