• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did i pay to much?

Hippie512

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
yesterday i purchased my first Colt from a friend. Its a series 70 .45 near mint complete in box. Came with 25 rounds also.
Payed $1500 here in Texas.

As my very first colt i intend to keep it as my personal carry.

Hello everyone,
yesterday i purchased my first Colt from a friend. Its a series 70 .45 near mint complete in box. Came with 25 rounds also.
Payed $1500 here in Texas.

As my very first colt i intend to keep it as my personal carry.

pics or it didn't happen...

Attachments

• 35AC6CB5-8334-45FA-BAB8-D1D4F8CB8994.jpeg
    35AC6CB5-8334-45FA-BAB8-D1D4F8CB8994.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 269
I may be too old or I am not getting right away what you're saying; so let me try, "you're in Georgia, and bought a firearm in Texas... send all this $$$ to this supposedly friend, and now you want to know if you paid too much?" Is that right?
F''k yeah... You paid to much... Either you're a scammer or you've been scammed!!! :boink:

I may be too old or I am not getting right away what you're saying; so let me try, "you're in Georgia, and bought a firearm in Texas... send all this $$$ to this supposedly friend, and now you want to know if you paid too much?" Is that right?
F''k yeah... You paid to much... Either you're a scammer or you've been scammed!!! :boink:
I assumed he was in Texas. Since he said he bought it here in Texas...

Op profile clearly states he's from USA !!

Back
Top Bottom