• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

when's the last time you saw a pregnant going out looking for trouble? the problem w/shooting at those images is that they look to be civilians AT HOME! if you kick down my door, you will most likely see the same thing. something's a brewing...

I think a pregnant woman pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think a kid pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think anybody pointing a gun at me, is a threat. To think otherwise, will most probably make you a statistic with a toe tag. Then the rest of us will think how foolish you were to stand there and let somebody point a gun at you.

^If will smith and tommy lee are the bad guys I do not think I could beat them. I mean 1st of all Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men?! Will Smith in I am Legend?! Badass dudes....and good movies. Oh wait they died in them. Guess I could still win

dont they need us to fight their war?

Yes they do! The people who are not brainwashed by the government is a minority. Have you seen Red Dawn? Those who resisted were imprisoned if not killed. They are not after our guns because they think we want to overthrow them.. They know that won't work and we never will try... BUT when the economy goes to hell.. When everything collapse they want to remain the ultimate power. In order to do this you must TAKE CONTROL... You take control of the resistance. In order for their not to be a resistance you need to take their weapons. Why will they want to take control. THAT will be the only time we can get ahold of the government and make them come out with the wrongs they have made. At their weakest state is the only time we can regain control of our country by showing the wrong who the evils really are. (Government, Banks, Ect.)

Whether it be the economy collapsing or other countries getting tired of USA's crap... they know things will get choatic fast!

The sheep is what they want to protect... not us. The sheep obey and allow the government to STEAL from them. Not us. We are the enemy because we are the ones who will FIGHT for our country.

Who owns AR15s? Responsible people who are like minded? You hear Obama and Romney say "We are not after your guns..." They are not lying... They are after the people ABLE and willing to fight for the true america... They know that a minority of us will Rebel... because we are the decedents of those who fought in the Revolution. Those are the people with AR15s... They are after the Assault Rifles for this reason... Not guns in general.

In short.. they are not waiting for us to overthrow them... They are preparing for something bound to happen... And when that happens.. they want to be prepared for when we take action..For when we have had enough. A lot of people have been comparing the actions of the Government to the Nazis in WW2... They are very much right... And us patriots are the Jews.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom