• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Design ideas for the next ODT lower? - Update 2

For this round we'll probably stay with the same folks who did the others. I may be wrong but I think we have to stay with them to keep the serial number string going.

I'm also thinking this run may be our last and then in the future we may do something different if people really want to. I'll have to check with CCF but I think we ended the third run around the 150's so maybe we'll do a run to get us to 200 or 250 and then end it there. (This is all assuming there is enough interest to even do a fourth run)

I'd be in for anything w/o a chicken and a GLWS in the "full auto" postion. And if at all possable, could there be a LPK w/ the lowers for a few extra bucks... i.e. ODT stripped lower $150.00, ODT lower w/ LPK $210.00. ( I just made up the prices, have no idea what the previous lowers cost.) That way if you buy a lower w/ the parts kit, you can build your rifle right away, and throw a upper on it, go shooting... Just my .02 cents.

The logo should be the "Robot Chicken", with ar in one hand and ak in other. selector markings should be "keeping" for safe; "fs" for semi; and "ft" for auto.

images-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom