• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

december 21 2012

december 21 2012? The END!?!?

• Yep, kiss it goodbye

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • No, it will be another day

Votes: 69 40.8%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Soviet needs a life.

Votes: 40 23.7%

• Total voters
I voted that Soviet needs a life,,,but just in case I'd like to make an offer to the 4 members that voted Yep, kiss it goodbye ... Since it's all gonna end on 12/21/12 anyway, I'll be more than happy to let you all transfer all of your possessions to me any time before that. Just shoot me a PM and I'll come and collect them (please let me know if I am going to need a large or small truck). I mean after all, you're not going to need them anymore anyway, right?

The bible(Gods word)says that after a generation of generations Jesus will call his church home.
So if you believe God & you can figure out how long a generation is-
In my personal studies on this subject I found that between 2010 & 2014 is when I will be called to glory
when this occurs you will be more than welcome to all my belongings-if you're still here
but please dont be here!

I am agnostic but my wife has her faith and my cousin is a preacher and I have been told MANY times that no one can know when the return of jesus or rapture or whatever you want to call it will happen. The bible is so vague, it could be one of Nostradamus's predictions lol. How do you figure out what a generation of god is? I thought time didnt pass for "god" Either way, I have plent of guns,whiskey and ammo for whatever happens!

I voted that Soviet needs a life,,,but just in case I'd like to make an offer to the 4 members that voted Yep, kiss it goodbye ... Since it's all gonna end on 12/21/12 anyway, I'll be more than happy to let you all transfer all of your possessions to me any time before that. Just shoot me a PM and I'll come and collect them (please let me know if I am going to need a large or small truck). I mean after all, you're not going to need them anymore anyway, right?

Hell no...
He who dies with the most toys wins!!!!!...... Wait....... maybe this is how it goes?

1.bp.blogspot.com__9ifCsR91qJ4_TFCQIV1pdJI_AAAAAAAABDc_arCUDEH42dde991d3ca9303836c7ee748bc83cf.jpg

The bible(Gods word)says that after a generation of generations Jesus will call his church home.
So if you believe God & you can figure out how long a generation is-
In my personal studies on this subject I found that between 2010 & 2014 is when I will be called to glory
when this occurs you will be more than welcome to all my belongings-if you're still here
but please dont be here!

Would you be willing to sign over your stuff to me now? Ya know, just so I can avoid any trouble after you're gone?

Back
Top Bottom