• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

december 21 2012

december 21 2012? The END!?!?

• Yep, kiss it goodbye

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • No, it will be another day

Votes: 69 40.8%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Soviet needs a life.

Votes: 40 23.7%

• Total voters
What does everyone think about all the recent solar activity? Coronal mass ejections hitting the earth twice within days of each other and Nasa is saying the worst is yet to come.
the sun is too far away to do any mass extinctions. the sun would have to die in order to kill everyone on earth. the way i see is the sun will act as a giant EM pulse and knock out power across the world and leave us in the stone age for the next 6 months or greater

the sun is too far away to do any mass extinctions. the sun would have to die in order to kill everyone on earth. the way i see is the sun will act as a giant EM pulse and knock out power across the world and leave us in the stone age for the next 6 months or greater

That is more of what I was thinking. If we got a massive X class CME from the sun, the power grid would be toast. The one that is supposed to hit tonight is an M9 class which is 1 step away from X class. Might be a good idea if folks start planning for/if they might have to live without electricity for a period of months of maybe years.

That is more of what I was thinking. If we got a massive X class CME from the sun, the power grid would be toast. The one that is supposed to hit tonight is an M9 class which is 1 step away from X class. Might be a good idea if folks start planning for/if they might have to live without electricity for a period of months of maybe years.
which is why you got to prepare for the massive riots and hysteria to follow

Back
Top Bottom