• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

december 21 2012

december 21 2012? The END!?!?

• Yep, kiss it goodbye

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • No, it will be another day

Votes: 69 40.8%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Soviet needs a life.

Votes: 40 23.7%

• Total voters
^ I think you have endowed the President with a bit too much power. Yes, he is a powerful man, but powerful enough to end the world...doubtful. The whole Mayan thing concerns restructuring of society,a nd an end of life as we know it. Personally, I think that would be a good thing. We are consuming resources faster than they can be replenished,,,,somthings gotta happen eventually.
Since you consistently feel that humans are such ravenous locusts raping the earth, why don't you volunteer to be the first one to take yourself out of the equation? :)

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ummmmm, No.

^ I think you have endowed the President with a bit too much power. Yes, he is a powerful man, but powerful enough to end the world...doubtful. The whole Mayan thing concerns restructuring of society,a nd an end of life as we know it. Personally, I think that would be a good thing. We are consuming resources faster than they can be replenished,,,,somthings gotta happen eventually.
THIS^^^

Since you consistently feel that humans are such ravenous locusts raping the earth, why don't you volunteer to be the first one to take yourself out of the equation? :)
I'm turning you over to the "lack of originality" police. :D

Well i sure would like to know for sure! I would hate to buy all those Christmas presents and then not use them!

thats my thought, but if we are going to die then I want to know so I stop showing up for work sometime next fall and tell my boss how I truly feel about him. Maybe even crap on his desk on the way out. Sorry one of those days today.

the Mayans calender did not say the world will end it says there will come a great change the I-Chang also predicted that something will happen on this date as well so if 2 completely different civilizations on 2 different sides of the world said something will happen on that date then i guess i should prepare for the worst and hope for the best. one thing to watch is NASA has been reporting elevated spikes of waves on the sun now if one of those solar winds hits us just right it could mean that the entire world is back in the stone age in the matter of minutes and could leave us with out power for a great period of time. also start looking around at governments the Chinese gov made the worlds longest lasting battery that could control something like 14000 homes for 2 weeks on one charge they know something is up. and our gov built millions of coffins and placed them outside of cities in case something happens.

but you could go on and on about what the Mayans predicted it for but there is no way to be sure until the time is here

Tacos....

And beer...

And a toast to Y2K.

(Seriously. We do face a lot of serious threats in the modern world, but the Mayan calendar ain't one. It just starts over every 5,000-some-odd years, and big whoop, we get to count down until it starts over again. Not worried about a calendar.)

Back
Top Bottom