• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

december 21 2012

december 21 2012? The END!?!?

• Yep, kiss it goodbye

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • No, it will be another day

Votes: 69 40.8%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Soviet needs a life.

Votes: 40 23.7%

• Total voters
My buddy believes this so I told him I'd buy his house for $100 the day before we disappear since it will be gone the next day but he said no, so I guess he doesn't really believe. If he did then what would he need his house for?

And the experts basically said that the Mayans simply ran out of room on their calendar so that's why is ends on that date. ****e, what if some genius finds a 2011 calendar that ends December 31, 2011? Would all the believers think that since that's the last date on the calendar that the world ends then?

I believe what the bible says about this. That no man knows the hour of Jesus' return and the "end" of the world. So therefore if know one knows then 12/21/12 is a load of crap if you ask me.

Disclaimer: This post is not ment to spark a religious debate. I understand that we have some atheist, agnostic, and other religious members here. This is just my belief and my $.02

My current ETS from the Army is Dec. 20 2012. If I get out and the world ends the next day I will be pi$$ed!

Man that doesn't really give you much time to celebrate does it. Call 3 strippers/pros and buy 2 cases of beer and a bottle of jack. Worst case scenario you wake up happy and with a hangover or you simply don't wake up at all.

Back
Top Bottom