• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

damaged barrel =(

I don't see much damage, maybe some JB Weld for cosmetics. or, saw off 4" of barrel and then notice it is too short to be a rifle any longer and then weld on an extension to make it legal. or, get another barrel and install, maybe let someone else do it. Sell old barrel to someone who is building a pistol. but to save it, cut it off to where it can be crowned and the WELD a permanent brake/shroud back to legal length, check with regulations before doing this.

holysmokesbatman.png

:D Update on damaged barrel: 3 weeks ago I called Ruger customer service and explain to them what happened, so they told me to send the entire weapon, which I did, yesterday I received my rifle back, which came with a COMPLETE NEW UPPER !!!!! and the must awesome thing is, that I didnt pay a single penny for it, thats right Ruger took absolutly care of everything, I canot be more happy and thankful, this is also the new style uppers slightly diferent, so for all of those who offer help, all I can say is thank you, and for the guy that offer $ 10 bucks shove it up ur behind lol
IMAG0208.jpg

:D Update on damaged barrel: 3 weeks ago I called Ruger customer service and explain to them what happened, so they told me to send the entire weapon, which I did, yesterday I received my rifle back, which came with a COMPLETE NEW UPPER !!!!! and the must awesome thing is, that I didnt pay a single penny for it, thats right Ruger took absolutly care of everything, I canot be more happy and thankful, this is also the new style uppers slightly diferent, so for all of those who offer help, all I can say is thank you, and for the guy that offer $ 10 bucks shove it up ur behind lol
View attachment 177190

You going to try and replace the flash hider on that one? ;)

Back
Top Bottom