• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

damaged barrel =(

:D Update on damaged barrel: 3 weeks ago I called Ruger customer service and explain to them what happened, so they told me to send the entire weapon, which I did, yesterday I received my rifle back, which came with a COMPLETE NEW UPPER !!!!! and the must awesome thing is, that I didnt pay a single penny for it, thats right Ruger took absolutly care of everything, I canot be more happy and thankful, this is also the new style uppers slightly diferent, so for all of those who offer help, all I can say is thank you, and for the guy that offer $ 10 bucks shove it up ur behind lol
View attachment 177190

Really??? shove what up where???
I might have gone as high as say maybe $12.........Ok $15 tops.
Seriously I would have made you a real offer if you had to pay for the new one.

Please don't be offended, but I can't believe they warranty stupidity.. Shows how awesome ruger is.Glad its all sorted out man!
(we all do stupid ****, but ya learn. Next time do some research :thumb:, not saying you're stupid, but that was one of those "wtf was I thinking moments" that we all have LOL.)

Please don't be offended, but I can't believe they warranty stupidity.. Shows how awesome ruger is.Glad its all sorted out man!
(we all do stupid ****, but ya learn. Next time do some research :thumb:, not saying you're stupid, but that was one of those "wtf was I thinking moments" that we all have LOL.)

Btw, speak for yourself. I still have all my fingers and toes. :D LOL

That's awesome customer service by ruger.

Btw, speak for yourself. I still have all my fingers and toes. :D LOL

That's awesome customer service by ruger.
I do too LOL. Hell I went to replace a tensioner pulley on my old truck. Bolted the new one on and was trying to put the new belt on, wouldn't go.. Cranked down and ban!!! broke an 80$ part. Had to buy a new pulley and a new belt.. :(

:D Update on damaged barrel: 3 weeks ago I called Ruger customer service and explain to them what happened, so they told me to send the entire weapon, which I did, yesterday I received my rifle back, which came with a COMPLETE NEW UPPER !!!!! and the must awesome thing is, that I didnt pay a single penny for it, thats right Ruger took absolutly care of everything, I canot be more happy and thankful, this is also the new style uppers slightly diferent, so for all of those who offer help, all I can say is thank you, and for the guy that offer $ 10 bucks shove it up ur behind lol
View attachment 177190

I'm shocked that Ruger replaced it, but I'm very glad to hear that they did. Good for you man. Now go shoot it and keep your hammer in the toolbox!

The truth is almost always the best way to go!

lol jokes aside, Ruger customer service was awesome very friendly and I'm sure the gunsmiht that first looked at my old upper went wtf-face.jpg WTF was this guy thinking ?

this is my second Ruger firearm and it wont be the last one they said they do a lot of work for free as longest the gun is not to old or beat up. I just went to the range today to Zero my sights after cleaning and polishing he barrel last night and it was flawless, I was able to do 100 rounds before cleaning it for the brake in procedure. two thumbs up for ruger.

That's great. I'm glad that Ruger came through for you. It's good when a company supports their customers, even when they do things they shouldn't to their products. In the end it does nothing but to reinforce your decision to purchase from them again.

Back
Top Bottom