• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

damaged barrel =(

Holy **** dude.. did you try to shoot .338 through it or something? All you need is a wrench and socket..

- - - Updated - - -

On another note.. you could SBR the **** outta that thing now.

Take your rifle to BartowKnife & Gun Monday. They are in Cartersville inbetween Knights and Jeffersons on main street. Dave or Josh will inspect it for any more damage and give you an estimate to re-barrel it. (W D Archery will be the sign hanging to the street, The Gun shop and archery shop are in the same building)

+2.Closed Monday,try Tuesday.

:D roflol, yes i tried to remove the flash hider, i when to the range yesterday and while I was cleaning the rifle I decided to remove the flash hider.
1st i tried to use a flat head screw driver and then i cut groves to see if it will brake off, it didnt work so i used a wedge to brake flash hider and BOOOOOM barrel split lol, it was until 2 hours later that i remember that in "SR556C" the FH is integrated with barrel, so im going to take it to cartersille and see if it can be fixed, if not I will call Ruger to get a price on a new barrel.
leasson learned, walk before trying to run, lol and watch bunch of videos on youtube to became a gunsmith lol

But the important thing is that you will never do that again.

Back
Top Bottom