• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion SBR

Update, got my Form1 Approval notice on Wednesday (102 days) later that day I got in a pretty bad dirt-bike accident with my neck vs a tree so I won't get to shoot it anytime soon... I did go get my engraving done at Dobbs Defense yesterday and they were awesome and had it done in about 20 minutes. I still need to get another VFG since I have lost my other two Magpul RFG somehow.

Update, got my Form1 Approval notice on Wednesday (102 days) later that day I got in a pretty bad dirt-bike accident with my neck vs a tree so I won't get to shoot it anytime soon... I did go get my engraving done at Dobbs Defense yesterday and they were awesome and had it done in about 20 minutes. I still need to get another VFG since I have lost my other two Magpul RFG somehow.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad your at least alive! Know a few folks who were not as lucky.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad your at least alive! Know a few folks who were not as lucky.

Yea, I thought I was going to be immobilized for life when my neck attempted to chop a tree down. Then my Trust beneficiary would have been the proud owner and the first to shoot the new SBR.

I have a question about the 922r compliance, it appears in the kit 3 of the parts are going to be magazine specific. Does that mean youd only technically be allowed to use that one magazine with the gun?

I have a question about the 922r compliance, it appears in the kit 3 of the parts are going to be magazine specific. Does that mean youd only technically be allowed to use that one magazine with the gun?

Yes. You'd only be able to use the mags you have converted with 3 US made parts. If you used a mag that was not converted, technically you'd be in violation of the asinine 922r.

Personally I never fool with converting the mags, and I prefer to convert those 3 parts elsewhere. I haven't been following the Evo of late, but I know Manticore Arms, among others, were working on additional US made parts you could use for the conversion. Muzzle devices, trigger parts, and others items all qualify for part swap.

Back
Top Bottom