• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ Scorpion SBR

They released pics of the stock and muzzle extension earlier today.

i131.photobucket.com_albums_p296_Dawg180_Scorpion_20Right_20Full.jpg

i131.photobucket.com_albums_p296_Dawg180_Slider_20fully_20extended.jpg

i131.photobucket.com_albums_p296_Dawg180_Slider_20collapsed.jpg

i131.photobucket.com_albums_p296_Dawg180_slider_20rear_20quarter.jpg

I'm glad others are getting into aftermarket for the EVO. However, I think I'll wait on the CZ 922r kit.

I'm glad others are getting into aftermarket for the EVO. However, I think I'll wait on the CZ 922r kit.

Depends on the price of the CZ kit vs Manticore's for me. And whenever my Form 1 comes back.

Manticore has already said they are also working on some 922r parts (besides the stock) such as trigger parts.

Depends on the price of the CZ kit vs Manticore's for me. And whenever my Form 1 comes back.

Manticore has already said they are also working on some 922r parts (besides the stock) such as trigger parts.

I really like the look of the CZ stock. I'm not opposed to other parts though. My guess (could be completely wrong) is piecing together a kit from Manticore will cost more money, and I'd trust a CZ part more.

It's not the prettiest thing but it sure looks functional! I love Manticore's designs and they have done amazing work with the Tavor rifles with some awesome suppressor stuff.

Yeah Manticore does good work. I have a few of their products, and they've all been good. Regarding the stock they said it will have multiple adjusting locking points, and there still is a question if it can be fired with it collapsed.

My biggest question would be how well it balances since the Evo is fairly heavy. The stock looks like it will be lightweight, but we'll see.

Yeah Manticore does good work. I have a few of their products, and they've all been good. Regarding the stock they said it will have multiple adjusting locking points, and there still is a question if it can be fired with it collapsed.

My biggest question would be how well it balances since the Evo is fairly heavy. The stock looks like it will be lightweight, but we'll see.

I've been lugging/run & gunnin' AR's around for years with optics and gizmos attached, the Scorpion feels like a feather to me haha

I've been lugging/run & gunnin' AR's around for years with optics and gizmos attached, the Scorpion feels like a feather to me haha

I'm a lightweight weenie minimalist when it comes to most rifles, but yeah "heavy" was probably too strong of a word. That Manticore stock looks minimalist weight wise so I wonder how well it will balance with a can on the other end. Of course the original Evo stock is polymer, and I have no idea how heavy it is so it could be fairly lightweight also.

I'm a lightweight weenie minimalist when it comes to most rifles, but yeah "heavy" was probably too strong of a word. That Manticore stock looks minimalist weight wise so I wonder how well it will balance with a can on the other end. Of course the original Evo stock is polymer, and I have no idea how heavy it is so it could be fairly lightweight also.

That's why I'm getting an ISIS-2 can. The lightest full size 9mm can I can find.

That's why I'm getting an ISIS-2 can. The lightest full size 9mm can I can find.

I think I am going to pick up a Griffin Armament Revolution for my next 9mm SBR build, but I just need to hurry up and decide what that next build will be. There are too many good PPC choices on the market right now.

Back
Top Bottom