• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Custom ParaCord Sling Giveaway. PRIZE MAILING/MONEY UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I know. Will get check out today.

That's what I asked myself when I had no responses! LOL. I had actually posted it twice...once about a golf tourney being held to raise funds, and once about straight donations. I was surprised no one took interest. It's all worked out though...between here and a couple of other places I've been trying to raise funds, I think my wife and I will have raised about $1500 total so I'm pretty stoked about it. Thanks again for contributing.

That's what I asked myself when I had no responses! LOL. I had actually posted it twice...once about a golf tourney being held to raise funds, and once about straight donations. I was surprised no one took interest. It's all worked out though...between here and a couple of other places I've been trying to raise funds, I think my wife and I will have raised about $1500 total so I'm pretty stoked about it. Thanks again for contributing.

Good deal,i lost a good friend years ago.We started a scholarship in his name,hard to believe people want do a little something to keep the memory alive and benefit someone else.

I didn't really read the rules - as long as I'm donating, I kicked in $15 more on Paypal to get the sling. Thanks again. Nice of you to do this.

Jimmy

I didn't really read the rules - as long as I'm donating, I kicked in $15 more on Paypal to get the sling. Thanks again. Nice of you to do this.

Jimmy

Thanks again for the donation...but we're still $5 short! It takes $40 to get one sling plus a chance to win another! I sent you a PM as well...so just let me know what you want to do and I'll be glad to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom