• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Custom ParaCord Sling Giveaway. PRIZE MAILING/MONEY UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclem02

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
ODT Junkie!
212   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone who won a sling know that my wife has received them and they will all be going out USPS priority mail tomorrow (Monday the 22nd.) Also, with the gracious help of some of the members from this site, as well as some of the other fundraising efforts we were working on, my wife and I were able to raise a total of $1160 for the scholarship! This is tremendous given the economy and time of year, and I appreciate each and every one of you who made the effort to contribute to this.

I hope everyone likes their slings. Please let me know if you are pleased with them, and if I got all the right colors sent to the right people! Thanks again.

Jon

Attachments

• Slings 2.jpg
    Slings 2.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Paracord Colors.jpg
    Paracord Colors.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I know, this is weird...

Maybe people don't write checks anymore, I don't know. I have no problem taking cash or PayPal as well, we have received several cash donations from other sources and my wife and I are writing a check to the school for whatever we receive that way. However, I didn't post those as options simply because as infuriating as it would be I know there are some out there who would assume I would not donate the cash. Times are tough for everyone, but I truly thought this would be a good, easy way to raise some money.

Can you accept Paypal gifts? This sounds like a great cause and I would love to donate. Sorry for your loss and stay safe.

Yes, I will gladly accept PayPal for anyone who wishes to contribute that way. My PayPal addy is jclem02@yahoo.com and be sure to message me on here and let me know if you pay that way so I can be sure to keep up with the screen names of everyone who donated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom