• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Custom ParaCord Sling Giveaway. PRIZE MAILING/MONEY UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put another $5 in the pot.
If I read the first post right, $40 basically gets a guaranteed sling. That's a good deal too.

Online fundraisers are tough. I did one a few years ago for a charity and it took a few weeks to get $1500. That was with a much different crowd though. The ODT community shouldn't have any trouble getting you to your $500 goal. Best of luck to you.

If I read the first post right, $40 basically gets a guaranteed sling. That's a good deal too.

Online fundraisers are tough. I did one a few years ago for a charity and it took a few weeks to get $1500. That was with a much different crowd though. The ODT community shouldn't have any trouble getting you to your $500 goal. Best of luck to you.
We should be hitting 1500$ on this great cause.Come on guys.

Zesty,I got it. You are correct...$40 guarantees you one sling and a chance to win another. Tim...I like the way you think, but I don't think we're going to get there! I'm struggling to get to 100 donations, but I'm grateful for every dime that has come in so far. So y'all know...we've only had 10 donors...but we are at $95 already, which means we are close to a total of 3 slings to be given away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom