• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Custom ParaCord Sling Giveaway. PRIZE MAILING/MONEY UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just talked to the Captain that I was going to have hand deliver and he is already on his way. If you can get to the flight line he will be there on the 19th. Captains name is R.K. send me a PM and I'll give you the particulars of the flight. Also I will be putting a 5er in the mail.

I appreciate that greatly, but I will have no way of knowing if I could get to Kabul on the 19th until probably the 18th. Plus...it would depend on which flight line we're talking about. If I can't make it, there is a slight possibility I could get someone to pick it up on my behalf, depending on where he is flying into.

That what I was afraid of. Oh well I just thought it would be cool and kind of different. I will send via USPS to you home address. We usually go into the commercial side and its always for ISAF. Keep safe over there.

Winners Announced! Everyone who won, please PM me what color sling you want and your mailing address! I will get them made and mailed by the weekend. I will be sending them all at once to my wife, and then she will priority mail them to each of you. It may take a couple weeks for arrival, but I promise you will get a quality sling. Thank you so much to everyone who donated, I appreciate it more than I could express or you could know. I had 27 donors for a total of $265. Thank you so much.

Winners Are: MOJOWEEN, ZESTY, TIMBGTM, LEATHERHEAD, SNEAKY PETE, CATHERDER, and JIMMYJ. I also thought I'd throw in an 8th one since I've got the cord, and apparently because my daughter wanted to keep drawing names...and that one goes to ME. (Not me as in jclem02, but the guy with the screen name "ME") LOL

Thanks Jon! And my thanks to your little one for pulling Cat Herder out of that hat! I suppose that made me the Cat herder in the Hat? :) This is a great thing you are doing to honor your friend. Stay safe over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom