• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

You perverts wouldn't stand a chance

She into bald dudes going nowhere in life?

Anyone you lives in the country understands that dogs will congregate at one house or the other. And once one starts chasing something, say a person on a bicycle, the pack mentality kicks in and they all chase said object, like a person on a bike.

Most of the time they just run and bark, some will try to nip at those rotating feet

What’s a cyclist to do? Water gun? Pepper spray? I’ve seen one dog that had been pepper sprayed before that would wince, but couldn’t stop himself from chasing you.

I wasn’t going to shoot a dog unless it was after one of my children , so we changed our routine for family rides. And if I went out by myself I got one of those “taser wands”. Never had to touch a dog with it, the very sound freaked them out.

After a while they quit chasing me. They’d run up and bark, then kind of hold back and look at each other. “Oh, it’s that crazy lightning stick guy. Let’s go lay down.”

That example given, I’ve also seen packs of dogs in Augusta near the river that were feral and possessed of a wild pack mentality. Wasn’t worth the risk.

Lastly, dogs do sense fear, and a scared person may invite bad behavior from an otherwise good dog. Mostly just barking from what I’ve seen. I’m no canine expert.

You done messed up A-aron. She gonna end up in the bikini babes thread lol.

She into married dudes with a bunch of kids who ever got divorced would be taken for everything they are worth and most likely end up homeless??

Dude I actually went to a training class held by the ATF, FBI, and police department on how to effectively kill pets instead of going after bad guys. It was a good class. I learned how to ignore the drug dealers, killers, sex traffickers, and pedos to help me stay focused on what really matters…killing pets.
Yet... for decades our Chicago post man walked the neighborhood with nothing more than a can of mace. I had to call the cops on day and I told dispatch to tell the offices to NOT shoot my dogs in my yard. Wrong is wrong so don't hide behind your badge. Most cops I knew were the bullies in school. It doesn't change when they grow up.

Back
Top Bottom