• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

To be fair, owners should have had control over their pets.
what he said....the police officer had no way to know, AND no time to react, other that the way he did.....I say protect the officer prior to protecting the dog....sorry dog lovers, but a human life comes first....the whole thing sux....BUT it starts with the owner of the dog....

what he said....the police officer had no way to know, AND no time to react, other that the way he did.....I say protect the officer prior to protecting the dog....sorry dog lovers, but a human life comes first....the whole thing sux....BUT it starts with the owner of the dog....

Refer to post 24. If you’re scared of a lab you have no business being in a profession where you have to protect and serve.

A golden lab...are you serious? Did you see the video.

And a pigs life has way less value than my dogs.

WHY was the Cop there in the first place? It didn’t appear as though anybody requested his presence..(?) and he had less lethal means to get the dog away from him. Appears that he was there,uninvited…and was a trigger happy punk. I hope I’m never in that scenario…it’ll be a sad day for multiple families…

WHY was the Cop there in the first place? It didn’t appear as though anybody requested his presence..(?) and he had less lethal means to get the dog away from him. Appears that he was there,uninvited…and was a trigger happy punk. I hope I’m never in that scenario…it’ll be a sad day for multiple families…
Ya, he could have reached down and pet him..all that poor dog wanted.

Back
Top Bottom