• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

what he said....the police officer had no way to know, AND no time to react, other that the way he did.....I say protect the officer prior to protecting the dog....sorry dog lovers, but a human life comes first....the whole thing sux....BUT it starts with the owner of the dog....
No human life was in jeopardy until the dumbass pulled his gun.

IMG_4012.jpeg

Black Dogs Matter

what he said....the police officer had no way to know, AND no time to react, other that the way he did.....I say protect the officer prior to protecting the dog....sorry dog lovers, but a human life comes first....the whole thing sux....BUT it starts with the owner of the dog....
I would agree, if the dog was an actual threat to human life.

Despite how the media portrays Dogs they are almost never a threat to human life.
The person blasting bullets around a group of humans is many times more of a threat to human life, than any dog ever to live.

Yeah call ME a cop hater…

That's the part that enrages me. I would hunt that mother****er down.
I watched the video. Four family Lab mix dogs wagging their tails and none with teeth bared. I think the officer should be neutered so he's not a vicious threat to society anymore.

Just so yall know, I wasn't defending the cop. Dog didn't look viscous. Besides the cop being a puss, the poor control the owner had is the grievance here. Cops are known to shoot first ask questions later so maybe abide by leash laws and keep your family members safer?

Back
Top Bottom