• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

If Thor was off of my property, which is highly unlikely because it's all fenced in, and was charging someone I honestly couldn't blame someone for shooting him. He's intimidating.

Would still think they were a giant ***** but ultimately it's my job to keep him safe and I take that job seriously.

But the dog in that video wasn't even slightly intimidating, if you think so you're just a walking talking vagina.

Having said that, when I live in town there was a few times people came in the backyard, meter reader, survey guys, and while he scared the **** out of them he didn't bite them, just made them poop themselves. One time it was a plumber who was supposed to let me know but didn't and he was playing with Thor in the backyard, complete stranger. It's amazing how dogs will treat you when you're not a terrified little bitch.

If Thor was off of my property, which is highly unlikely because it's all fenced in, and was charging someone I honestly couldn't blame someone for shooting him. He's intimidating.

Would still think they were a giant ***** but ultimately it's my job to keep him safe and I take that job seriously.

But the dog in that video wasn't even slightly intimidating, if you think so you're just a walking talking vagina.

Having said that, when I live in town there was a few times people came in the backyard, meter reader, survey guys, and while he scared the **** out of them he didn't bite them, just made them poop themselves. One time it was a plumber who was supposed to let me know but didn't and he was playing with Thor in the backyard, complete stranger. It's amazing how dogs will treat you when you're not a terrified little bitch.
Gospel brother Bert preach..bootlickers quit fearing things...golden labs...pigs.
Being a man starts with not fearing labs...

I've been around him only twice but both times he seemed a loving affectionate dog. You did an amazing job getting him healthy. I think some dogs can be trained to be mean but most are not wired that way.

My niece is visiting to shoot the pistol match tomorrow and she brought her Anatolian Shephard, all 93 lbs of him.

He is a big 2 year old and while he might look intimidating, he's a big, curious goof, intelligent and always ready to play.

He wasn't here two hours before he started following me around and laying at my feet. He learns quick, I got him to stop jumping up within 5 minutes.

People need to stop being afraid of dogs just because they're dogs.

20230922_174447.jpg

My niece is visiting to shoot the pistol match tomorrow and she brought her Anatolian Shephard, all 93 lbs of him.

He is a big 2 year old and while he might look intimidating, he's a big, curious goof, intelligent and always ready to play.

He wasn't here two hours before he started following me around and laying at my feet. He learns quick, I got him to stop jumping up within 5 minutes.

People need to stop being afraid of dogs just because they're dogs.

View attachment 6258370
How'd you get his to stop jumping?

Back
Top Bottom