• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

View attachment 6252471

Big dog was charging right for the guys nuts.
It looks like the cop shot the dog from about 4 feet away --that's a good shoot.

(I'd tell the woman, lady if you don't want to have your dogs killed, either make sure that they know not to charge people or keep them on a leash so that you physically stop them from charging people. But if your dogs charge in a way thst looks like they're attacking people, they can be killed on the spot.

If you're going to be a dog owner you have to accept that.

Or just keep your dog on your own property and put up signs warning visitors.
So, simple question: If the woman had run at the cop in the same manner, would the shooting also be 'justified'?
What about the woman's 8 year old child? (Which is more equivalent to a golden lab.)

The internet is a harsh place not meant for the thin skinned. Use to be a lot harsher. Freedom of speech is like that. Don't like it? Toughen up and be a bigger asshole or move on.
God Jesus, he'd shrivel up and die if he spent three minutes on 4chan.

My vicious pit mixes; fudge round and find out
20230922_140417.jpg
20230922_140216.jpg
20230922_140348.jpg

Some live in a bubble and if they wander too far from the relative safety it’s pure terror.

Others thrive outside of their comfort zone all too willing to butt chug a 4 loko and see if they can still cock and shoot a crossbow out of a ford Aerostar while moving.
Yes, but I missed the stop sign. I shot left a little… but I’m left handed … so, I doubt the 4 loko had any effect on the shot.

Some live in a bubble and if they wander too far from the relative safety it’s pure terror.

Others thrive outside of their comfort zone all too willing to butt chug a 4 loko and see if they can still cock and shoot a crossbow out of a ford Aerostar while moving.
You had me at butt chugging a 4 loko

Back
Top Bottom