• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops and dogs

I've been around him only twice but both times he seemed a loving affectionate dog. You did an amazing job getting him healthy. I think some dogs can be trained to be mean but most are not wired that way.
He's loving and affectionate for like 95% of people. But there's a few he just doesn't care for. He doesn't like bark or growl or anything, but his body language tells me he's uncomfortable.

He's loving and affectionate for like 95% of people. But there's a few he just doesn't care for. He doesn't like bark or growl or anything, but his body language tells me he's uncomfortable.
My dog is the same. I know from her body language when she doesn't want to be around a person or another dog. They have "tells" don't they?

How'd you get his to stop jumping?
Immediately pulled him down to all fours by the collar and then ignored him. After a few times he would approach me on all fours and when he did not jump, I greeted him and petted him with praise. It didn't take long for him to understand, he's incredibly bright.

Grace is a killer
20230207_195930.jpg
20230908_195201.jpg

Another cowardly hero showing his true privilege stripes. I could post video after video after video of this ****. If a civilian kills a cops dog it's prison time
This is what I had to walk thru today to go to Kroger. Apd were there busy pulling an lady over for going thru a yellow light. They came up to my car to I’m sure to sell me some Girl Scout cookies. I have met a couple of great pd on here just not apd.

Attachments

• IMG_3565.png
    IMG_3565.png
    918.4 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom