Contact the ATF to keep pistol braces legal (merged threads)

In an admin that cares nothing about the rules because they change them constantly, you think you will win their game? Come on man. Contacting them won't do anything at this point
To be honest, most pro 2A folks are already pissed about NFA registries in general,,,,making us register a previously legal pistol because some bean counter decided it "could be" a rifle does piss me off....but I also blame some of the manufacturers for pushing the edges of the AR/AK pistol definition so far that they literally shot us all in the proverbial foot.

We can post all the comments we like to the ATF site....even until our fingers bleed but it won't stop the ATF from doing whatever the hell they want, especially now and for the next 2 to 4 years. We have to make the best of a bad situation. It's either that or open rebellion and most pro 2A folks are not willing to choose Bump Stock Hill or Pistol Brace Knob as he hill they want to die on. That's how they are going to whittle away our rights....excessive governance and over regulation.

Dear ATF,

I will not comply. Thanks for understanding. It’s not personal, it’s just that my copy of the Constitution doesn’t have stipulations for bureaucratic rule changes to the Bill of Rights.

Sincerely,

Roy D. Mercer

ps...I know you know my real name and where I live. I have zero ***** left to give. :victorious:

If you ever used the online for doing an SBR they sent this to the e-mail you registered to the ATF portal

Submit a Comment by January 4

You may submit comments, identified by docket number ATF 2020R-10, by any of the following methods:

• Federal eRulemaking Portal: www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
  • Mail: Office of Regulatory Affairs, Enforcement Programs and Services, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, 99 New York Ave. NE, Mail Stop 6N-518, Washington, DC 20226; ATTN: ATF 2020R-10
  • Fax: (202) 648-9741
All comments must reference this document's docket number (ATF 2020R-10), be legible, and include the commenter's complete first and last name and full mailing address. ATF will not consider, or respond to, comments that do not meet these requirements or comments containing excessive profanity.

Written comments must be postmarked and electronic comments must be submitted on or before January 4, 2021. All properly completed comments received will be posted without change to the Federal eRulemaking portal, www.regulations.gov, including any personal information provided.

Submit a formal comment https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=ATF-2020-0001-0001

Made mine as well. With a nice picture too.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom