• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contact the ATF to keep pistol braces legal (merged threads)

free sbr stamps.... idk why anyone is upset about this.
Because something that was unrestricted now might require you going on a special list, registration, can't take it over state lines, can't just sell/trade/gift it if you want, etc.

Why not just register all your guns with the ATF, as long it's "free"?

Because something that was unrestricted now might require you going on a special list, registration, can't take it over state lines, can't just sell/trade/gift it if you want, etc.

Why not just register all your guns with the ATF, as long it's "free"?
I hear ya man, but they already know what u got idk why people live in a fantasy world thinking that they dont.

You are on this website aint ya? Every trade and purchase you have made, trust me. they know about it.

Biden wants you to pay a $200 tax every year for every "assault rifle" you own. Free tax stamp yay, registering to pay a yearly tax, boooo. Who knows where this will go, but it may be just testing the waters for full on registration.

It also reads as you must keep the gun in its configuration permanently, meaning permanent pistol brace. Kind of negates the free tax stamp excitement.

I hear ya man, but they already know what u got idk why people live in a fantasy world thinking that they dont.

You are on this website aint ya? Every trade and purchase you have made, trust me. they know about it.

Soooo you won't have any problem sending all your gun registration info the ATF today, right? Since it makes no difference, they know what you own, right?

Soooo you won't have any problem sending all your gun registration info the ATF today, right? Since it makes no difference, they know what you own, right?
buddy i do hear what u r saying, but for ****s sake. if you have a cell phone or a computer. they know EVERYTHING. And does it really even matter?

Back
Top Bottom