• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contact the ATF to keep pistol braces legal (merged threads)

buddy i do hear what u r saying, but for ****s sake. if you have a cell phone or a computer. they know EVERYTHING. And does it really even matter?
Yes. If a commonly available accessory goes from non regulated to 10 years in prison if you don't comply, it matters.

BTW if they already know everything, would they be trying to make it "register or 10 years in prison"? seriously?

Yes. If a commonly available accessory goes from non regulated to 10 years in prison if you don't comply, it matters.

BTW if they already know everything, would they be trying to make it "register or 10 years in prison"? seriously?
upload_2020-12-17_12-10-42.png

I've seen guns on here pass through many hands, not saying it would be impossible to track every gun down, but it's not illegal to sell to a stranger and not keep a record of it.

It's helpful to just post PM sent to something you want, then handle everything else in person.

I've seen guns on here pass through many hands, not saying it would be impossible to track every gun down, but it's not illegal to sell to a stranger and not keep a record of it.
the fake birds with go pros on them they have in the air saw that sale to a stranger you made.

Well my most recent purchases they know about because you sent them a form on em. or did you not? shady buisness practices over at your shop perhaps?

Nope, that's not how it works boomer. 4473's just go in my file cabinet. No one knows it's there besides me, in 20 years I'll dispose of it.

But most people are ignorant and think there already is some type of registration process when they buy a gun, and that line of ignorant thinking is gonna make it easy for Joe Biden to register their guns for real.

Nope, that's not how it works boomer. 4473's just go in my file cabinet. No one knows it's there besides me, in 20 years I'll dispose of it.

But most people are ignorant and think there already is some type of registration process when they buy a gun, and that line of ignorant thinking is gonna make it easy for Joe Biden to register their guns for real.
we are friends in real life guys hes just being mean to me.

Back
Top Bottom