• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conekuh sausage shortage?

That conecuh is great sausage. My son is a student at Auburn and he told me about them. They are made in Alabama. Eat them at the tailgate before the football games.
I cut up a pound to simmer in my 15 bean soup. Just the original hickory smoked, not the hot version.
Have to try it in the next low country boil.

We make an occasional weekend trip to Opelika Ala. to buy from a small business called Capp's Sausage. He's only open from Oct. to April and sells fresh on site produced pork sausage of several types. We buy fresh smoked and bulk patty and it's hands down the finest tasting sausage I've ever had, which is something to consider since I always thought of Conecuh as the best tasting in the business. Capp's is in another league in my opinion........

We make an occasional weekend trip to Opelika Ala. to buy from a small business called Capp's Sausage. He's only open from Oct. to April and sells fresh on site produced pork sausage of several types. We buy fresh smoked and bulk patty and it's hands down the finest tasting sausage I've ever had, which is something to consider since I always thought of Conecuh as the best tasting in the business. Capp's is in another league in my opinion........
Can you send me info on this sir..

Back
Top Bottom