• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cleaning a Benchmade Infidel?

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience or ideas on what's best to clean the inside of an Infidel with? Mine is getting sluggish when it's opened but not as sluggish when closing it. I don't want to take a chance on sending it to Benchmade since I'm not LEO or military, they aren't too fond of civilians having their autos, especially the OTF's. I have a couple of ideas but I wanted to see if any of the resident knife gurus had any better ideas. Oh yeah, I'm not about to try to take this knife apart if anyone was planning on suggesting that! So, what say you ODT knife gurus?

I think the knife is just dirty inside, maybe some lint or even an oil buildup that has trapped some lint from my pocket inside of it.

Pretty sure a retail store that is a Benchmade dealer will send it in for you. No LEO/Military credentials needed.....

Thanks, I'll check into that. I also have a LEO friend who owns one and I might see if he'll send it in for me. I just want to see if there's anything I can do first with out having to send it back to Benchmade.

Back
Top Bottom