• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me choose a benchmade

Which benchmade?

• Total voters
I have the Claymore. Hardly know it’s in my pocket all day. Non serrated blade and holds an edge forever. I swap it out with a Bugout occasionally.
Weight isn’t a big deal for me. How does the handle hold up? They don’t have the claymore in a plain edge drop point but they do have it in a tan to plain edge. When I get that pro tech next It will have a drop point plain edge. My thought is it would be good to have a plain edge and a half serrated one as well, that way I could choose which one I need based on what my day entails.

You will drive yourself crazy trying to decide Between the two. Flip a coin and go with it. I have had the same problem trying to decide between two handguns. I actually did flip a coin and went with it.

You will drive yourself crazy trying to decide Between the two. Flip a coin and go with it. I have had the same problem trying to decide between two handguns. I actually did flip a coin and went with it.
I already have, been debating this for 2 weeks, that’s why I posted this to see if anyone had some more knowledge than me on these 2.

thanks for pointing me in the direction of pro techs, now I feel the need to pick up that tr3!
giphy (74).gif

Back
Top Bottom