• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me choose a benchmade

Which benchmade?

• Total voters
I checked them out and I like the TR-3 x1. I still want to try out a benchmade first. I have a chance to get them at a big discount right now
20231112_102728.jpg

20231112_102759.jpg

Bench made went publically anti gun so I dropped them after 15 years of carry.

Pro tech for side folding autos. Microtech for OTF.
Didn’t know that they were anti gun. I would definitely go with a microtech for OTF, I had a microtech bounty hunter but traded it off. They still make me nervous. I prefer a side opening auto for EDC. I also felt that microtech’s clip didn’t keep it securely in my pocket.

I know what you mean. Id Definitely give the Pro Techs a look for an auto option!
I like the TR3 x1 with blue fish scales, if I didn’t have the chance to get a benchmade at a big discount I would go with the pro tech, since I have the chance to get them for cheaper now I want to try a benchmade. If someone wants to get the pro tech for me, my birthday is in a week…. Just saying…. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.png
    IMG_0424.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 15
I like the TR3 x1 with blue fish scales, if I didn’t have the chance to get a benchmade at a big discount I would go with the pro tech, since I have the chance to get them for cheaper now I want to try a benchmade. If someone wants to get the pro tech for me, my birthday is in a week…. Just saying…. lol.
I feel ya on that!! I would use that excuse for my next one but last birthday present my wife got me has to last like 10 years worth of presents 🤣

I have the Claymore. Hardly know it’s in my pocket all day. Non serrated blade and holds an edge forever. I swap it out with a Bugout occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom