• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

You’ve posted this thread several times. The truth is when hot hair and cold air meet from the airplane exhaust it causes condensation. When different air pressures from the wings hit they create condensation. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days.

It’s - 50 degrees Fahrenheit at 36000 feet where most commercial aircraft fly. The water vapor has a large surface area allowing for quick heat exchange which results in frozen vapor, aka clouds. Clouds persist based on atmospheric pressure, atmospheric temperature, vapor amount, humidity, and amount of heat from the source (aircraft).

You’re seeing more of them bc there are more aircraft, flying in similar flight paths, that are larger and flying higher than ever before.

That’s it. There’s no conspiracy, no government poisoning plan, no agent orange type massive spraying. That’s the truth. That’s it. Nothing else.

It’s literally heat exchange that’s it. Heat exchange happens around you every single day.
Thanks for your opinion, but you are wrong.

What is it then? What are they if its not water vapor mixed with combustion compounds from engine exhaust? The OP asked what they are. I answered. Its water vapor. To think anything less is absolutely wrong, incorrect, not based in fact, not reality, not science, not anything.

Do you make windage and elevation adjustments to your scope when you shoot long range? Whats that base in? Opinion? Whats the unit of measure? Quarter belief adjustments or a tenth of faith? Have you seen a vapor trail from a bullet passing through the atmosphere? Is that the government poisoning us too?

This has to be an epic level troll thread, and I am actually the idiot....
I done said it once man.. them trails didn’t hang around for hours when I was a kid.. few seconds and they were gone just like the plane.. it ain’t got crap to do with more planes either.. one plane one trail for hours.. 40 yrs ago on plane one trail for a few minutes.. atmosphere hasn’t changed one dang bit.. but you keep on reading google and believe what your govt teacher taught you.. I’m just looking at what used to be compared to what is now

I done said it once man.. them trails didn’t hang around for hours when I was a kid.. few seconds and they were gone just like the plane.. it ain’t got crap to do with more planes either.. one plane one trail for hours.. 40 yrs ago on plane one trail for a few minutes.. atmosphere hasn’t changed one dang bit.. but you keep on reading google and believe what your govt teacher taught you.. I’m just looking at what used to be compared to what is now

Great analysis and it isn’t google. It’s literally a 4th grade education. I’m not even saying that in a demeaning way. Air craft performance has changed significantly in 40 years. Again what is it if it’s not condensation? Aka clouds, aka water vapor? You guys post this thread asking for what it is. People tell you and then you say naw. What is it? You know it’s not vapor. You know that for a fact. What theory have you guys surmised by staring into the sky?

Contrails are a recent phenomena and indicative of a vast New World Order conspiracy.

download (10).jpeg
images (11).jpeg
images (12).jpeg
download (11).jpeg
download (9).jpeg
large_000000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom