• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

Here I found it.

I tainted it with contrails so that thread will go down the ****ter soon.

I love the sight of contrails in the morning.

Know it’s going to be a banner day for spirited conversations on the ODT.

Please be considerate of other members’ opinions, and please ensure that you have taken your prescribed dosage of anti-psychotic meds before posting comments.

Back in the late 90s I went to church in Peachtree City. Lots of the members were Delta employees, from pilots to flight attendants to mechanics to baggage handlers.
Were they all part of this chemtrail program that is poisoning us all?
I have had a similar debate about flat Earth and recently about the red-haired giant that was killed in Afghanistan by US Special Forces after it wiped out a Ranger platoon...there is no way to keep everyone quiet if things like that exist.
For the record I did not get the Covid vaccine and have had Covid 3 times and survived.
Unless I am actually dead, and this is the Hell I have created for myself...

I'm still curious... How does knowing they're contrails mean we believe everything the gov't says? Did Biden actually say they weren't Chemtrails? If he did, he said it about 50 years after I learned what they are. (I'm 56) So, if he said it, let me be the first to say he was actually right about something. Funny how that would make some believe I'm a radical left wing, gov't ass kissin' ostrich with my head in the sand.

Back in the late 90s I went to church in Peachtree City. Lots of the members were Delta employees, from pilots to flight attendants to mechanics to baggage handlers.
Were they all part of this chemtrail program that is poisoning us all?
I have had a similar debate about flat Earth and recently about the red-haired giant that was killed in Afghanistan by US Special Forces after it wiped out a Ranger platoon...there is no way to keep everyone quiet if things like that exist.
For the record I did not get the Covid vaccine and have had Covid 3 times and survived.
Unless I am actually dead, and this is the Hell I have created for myself...
Sure, the Clinton's will take care of any squealers. Oh and here's the new earth model..

img_1_1677550927520.jpg

I love the sight of contrails in the morning.

Know it’s going to be a banner day for spirited conversations on the ODT.

Please be considerate of other members’ opinions, and please ensure that you have taken your prescribed dosage of anti-psychotic meds before posting comments.
If you aint poppin pills and washing them down with liquor by 8am what are you doing with your life??

Here's a thought. If the government is using so many different ways to kill us, they sure do suck at it. Still waiting for the 5.5 billion people that have been vaccinated to drop dead.

You're not helping yourself the government could f-up a wet dream.

I got no dog in the fight but I’m confused. How does basic science knowledge equal government suck ups?

You must be slow or new here. Research the ODT archives and educate yourself.

Probably is a good time to pivot into a black panther or Sasquatch debate.

9mm v 45aarp or shotgun v AR for home defense

And the pic isn't real, right?

Obviously photoshopped you can do better. :boink:

What is it then? It’s not an opinion it’s 100% a fact.
Your description of contrails is not quite 100% correct: after the water vapor freezes, it then sublimates directly from a solid directly to a gas and then becomes invisible. I should have clarified that I agreed for the most part on your presentation of contrails. Where I did not agree is you statement "that's it".

I am up every morning at 4am or so and first light here in SE Georgia is about 6am or so. There are three airports, JAX, BWK, and SAV with about a half dozen scheduled commercial flights within 100 miles in that time frame and they show contrails when they pass-over as they should for that altitude/OAT etc. Then, in the same time frame, some 30 or 40 planes from all different directions chris -cross the sky, some even circling and spray chemtrails (white stuff) that after a few hours, are still there however shredded and dispersed to a large extent and have at times, obliqued the sky. I see contrails every day at that time frame from scheduled flights, but see chemtrails only one or two days a week....and never on the week end??

I would like to know the truth, that's all

Back
Top Bottom