• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this site DAILY

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Make it part of your morning routine... Grab your coffee, have your BM, and then check to see what they got in that morning...

https://www.georgiagunstore.com/blog

Mike or Kellie post up what they received that day. If there is no price next to the gun, that's because it is below MAP and they cannot post it. That means it is a GOOD price.

I watch that every morning, and if something pops up, I run over to grab it.

4 weeks ago I got a new Hellcat, FDE, for $529. The black one was $509 but someone got to it first.

Yesterday, I picked up a BNIB Glock 19 Gen 4 with three 15 round mags, and two boxes of S&B 115gr brass FMJ, for $539 out the door. The ammo, was $12.96 per box of fitty. The new Glock, was $478.

Today they got in some DB15 AR's in .300 Blackout for less $518. Yeah, they are entry level, but they shoot and in this market that's a steal. I saw a new Glock 17 Gen 4 for $479, and a Sig P229 Redbox for $478. It was a .40 Cal and looked BNIB. Sig takes in police trade ins, strips them, refinishes them, replaces springs and anything out of spec, and certifies them and issues a new warranty and sells them at fantastic prices. A metal frame Sig for less than $500?

Before paying idiotic prices on ODT for "custom" stippled Glocks for $800, check their site and see what they have.

Additionally, Check the classifieds Dealer section because places like @Five Star Pawn and DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN have tremendous deals, despite Covid, Supply and Demand and all the other lame arguments that some people use to justify price gouging.

Takes 5 minutes to fill out a 4473, and if it saves you HUNDREDS... Do the math...

YOU ARE WELCOME.

I've seen members buy at ggs and post it on odt same day. Smh

Which to me is illegal. They are buying with the intent to flip and resell. When you answer the first question on the 4473... Are you the actual buyer... technically that's a yes... but if your intent is to clearly "resell"... ATF might have something to say about that.

Anyway, let's not get off track... This is a good link to check daily, for some pretty kickass deals...

Which to me is illegal. They are buying with the intent to flip and resell. When you answer the first question on the 4473... Are you the actual buyer... technically that's a yes... but if your intent is to clearly "resell"... ATF might have something to say about that.

Anyway, let's not get off track... This is a good link to check daily, for some pretty kickass deals...
and now all the kick ass deals will be sucked up and bloated on here Thanks Man

and now all the kick ass deals will be sucked up and bloated on here Thanks Man

So report their asses. If they are operating as unlicensed dealers, we should probably discourage that and report them... if we don't clean this place up, it's probably a matter of time till some alphabet group does.

Anyway, let's move this part, the conversation elsewhere so that this "Steals and Deals" part doesn't get ganked to the pasture?

not wrong, just a slippery slope. I let karma take hold.

I am on the fence... I feel like we can never truly eliminate that... but at the same time, if this place is allowed to be a playground for illegal activity, it is only a matter of time till some outside entity puts the hammer down and ruins it for everyone else. If we don't keep things on the level, they will.

Back
Top Bottom